mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Keyboard split point"

Posted on: February 06, 2011 @ 08:26 PM
Hawklord
Total Posts:  39
Joined  12-30-2010

Hi

Having played a Tyros keyboard for many years and purchasing my first Motif at Christmas I am struggling to understand the basics. How do I setup the Motif with a split point so that I can play for example a string voice using the left hand and a piano using the right hand. Achieving this is so simple on the Tyros but I cannot work it out for the Motif.

I hate asking for help with simple problems but please accept that I am a total amateur who plays keyboards at home solely for personal enjoyment of music.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 06, 2011 @ 09:10 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

One of the first differences between the Tyros and your Motif will be learning the different modes. For what you want to accomplish you would want to use PERFORMANCE mode.

We could repeat the steps here but the Owner’s Manual does this particular thing very well.

In the Owner’s Manual go to page 29: “Creating a PERFORMANCE by combining Voices” for the step by step explanation.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Loading a large sample into flash...
Next Topic:

Loading Drum samples in pattern/song mode ››