mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Creating Master Performance with MO8"

Posted on: January 28, 2009 @ 05:53 AM
beachguitar
Total Posts:  0
Joined  01-22-2009

Hi guys...I’m very frustrated after hours of trying to do this.  What I am trying to do is create a master performance with three parts.  I want big strings up to E1, grand piano from F1 to B4, and big strings from C5 on up.  I want to be able to transpose all three parts up 1/2 step to Db.  I also want to be able to set the lower strings up 1 octave and the higher strings down 1 octave.  Every time I try the octave for a part, it moves all the other parts too.  I tried a different midi channel but can hear nothing on anything but channel 1.  HELP!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 31, 2009 @ 03:46 AM
beachguitar
Total Posts:  0
Joined  01-22-2009

Re: Creating Master Performance with MO8

I finally figured this out thanks to Bad_Mister after reading lots of posts from the other motif forums. I was trying to change the octave and transpose in the wrong place.  Once I went to the specific track and edited and changed the VOICE-TONE-NOTESHIFT I got what I wanted.  Man, this board will almost even walk your dog!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ .MID (SMF) files playback
Next Topic:

MO and Motif ES compatibility ››