mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Won’t Get Fooled Again"

Posted on: December 09, 2008 @ 08:02 AM
jimmystjames
Total Posts:  0
Joined  12-08-2008

Hi,

I just purchased my S90 and love this site! I would really love to play “Won’t Get Fooled Again” next weekend. Anyone have any ideas on how to program or obtain a patch for that song?

Cheers,
Jimmy

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 09, 2008 @ 08:31 AM
Wastrel
Total Posts:  630
Joined  10-22-2004

Re: Won’t Get Fooled Again

Check out the demo of the “Vintage Keys” sound library from DCP Productions in MotifMart.

Bob

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 15, 2008 @ 04:32 AM
Rob'n
Total Posts:  153
Joined  10-30-2007

I don’t have any time soon to dig my jv1080. But in this synth there was a patch with similar sound (and name). Anyone with a JV with this sound could analyze it and provide the used waveforms, filters, lfo’s etc. Then it would be easy to recreate it on the motif.
Anyone here with a roland plugged in??

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 23, 2008 @ 08:08 AM
zikerstu
Total Posts:  326
Joined  08-06-2008

You may need to edit a few organ elements that are crisp, with some flange or phase. Then find the “slice” effect and adjust from there till the sliced patch sounds smooth and seperated properly. Tempo will also need some adjustment. I don’t have my XS nearby so I can’t give ya specifics, the MO classic does this as well. Hope that helps.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ motif classic question
Next Topic:

Looking for Korg M-1 "Electric Piano 4" sound ››