mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Restore original XF voice"

Posted on: April 17, 2024 @ 02:52 PM
jgodow60
Total Posts:  35
Joined  07-10-2007

I edited 2 Motif voices to increase the volume so that they would be louder in my Song Mix but didn’t realize that saving the volume change would replace another Motif voice.

A flute voice that I edited to increase the volume, replaced a Clavinova voice in my User 1 bank and a sax voice replaced an organ voice in the User 1 bank.

I did manage to find a file of my original voices (thank God) and was able to load just those voices that I overwrote,

Is there a way to increase the volume on a voice and have it save in the voice that I am editing? or do I need to choose voices in the User folders to kill and replace w/ the voices I am editing for increased volume.

I do know that I can adjust each voice in the Song/Mix but still quite a difference in some voices so was hoping to adjust the ones that seem to soft.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 18, 2024 @ 03:49 AM
- Henry -
Total Posts:  207
Joined  10-30-2011

Hi,

Voices in the Preset banks can not be overwritten. The only place to store your edited voices is in the User 1-4 memory banks.

This means that you’ll always be overwriting an existing User voice. The User voices that came loaded from the factory are copies of Preset voices, if I’m not mistaken, so don’t worry too much about those.

- H -

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 18, 2024 @ 05:31 AM
jgodow60
Total Posts:  35
Joined  07-10-2007

Got it, thx

[ Ignore ]