mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Flash board and Loading Individual Voices"

Posted on: September 19, 2021 @ 12:52 AM
muscarella
Total Posts:  542
Joined  11-01-2003

Some background. My User Banks already have B’s Knees, Axxe, Vintage Keys and PSC Songwriters Collection taking up quite a lot of slots. These use the internal waveforms so the Flash was not needed.

I recently installed the Flash board and kind of tested things out by downloading the CP 1/Power Grand collection.

Today I downloaded the Inspiration in a Flash collection for the MOXF. I saved my current ALL file (of course!) but decided to just load the whole Inspiration package onto 3 User Banks so I could just peruse and preview what’s there and see what I might want for my own library.

Now that I’ve listened and looked it’s clear to me that the Bank 3 Ethnic voices is not something I’d use. And only about half of the Bank 2 Voices are of interest.

So, two questions. It’s seems a waste to have all those samples using up 50% of my Flash Drive. So I’m thinking I’ll Delete it and go at this in another way.

But what IS that way? When I loaded Inspiration it took off on its own and loaded everything onto the Flash. It then offered to let me load just a Bank at a time but this time around I’d ignore Bank 3 altogether and concentrate on the Voices from Banks 1 and 2.

AND I’d like to put those new Voices onto my Current ALL by moving one at a time over cause the Polich libraries and the PSC library also reside there and I don’t want to move them from their current slots.

So two things
1. Can I avoid Bank 3 Voices loading onto the Flash?
2. Can I put the inspiration Voices I want onto my Current ALL User Banks one by one to keep from running out of slots?

Is this something more easily done using the Melas software? (Which I don’t own yet, but.....)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 17, 2023 @ 11:39 AM
Mulzac1301
Total Posts:  34
Joined  12-23-2016

I don’t need “Inspiration in a Flash” User Banks 2 & 3.
1. How to load User 1 bank only?
2. Do I have to load all 3 banks; can I then delete Banks 2 and 3 in Flash Memory.

TIA for your kind assistance.

[ Ignore ]