mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Guitar Library for Motif XF"

Posted on: April 27, 2021 @ 02:02 PM
Jim Shoe
Total Posts:  71
Joined  06-18-2014

A long time ago there were a few guitar libraries offered in the shop. One was an electric guitar library, the other an acoustic library. Unfortunately I never purchased either one and the electric guitar library gave the appearance of being very good.

Anyone know whatever happened to these libraries or where they may be available?

Did you purchase them? Were they as good as they seemed?

There have been many libraries that have come and go here in thhe shop over the years. I can’t afford them all, but when I can, I wish they were available.

Lastly, has anyone purchased the orchestral library? It looks great, but at a high price tag.

Bs Knees looks good but with no new sample. What is the review on that one? I’m sure the programming is done very well.

Long live and Motif XF!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 27, 2021 @ 08:22 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011

I personally use and recommend AXXE, still available in the Shop.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 27, 2021 @ 11:36 PM
Jim Shoe
Total Posts:  71
Joined  06-18-2014

Thank you for the reply. I checked out the demos and they are very good. I am very impressed that they were programmed without any new samples. I have the “Sound Advice” DVD set from Dave Polich and I do know he is very good at what he does.

I will definitely consider this library. I was just curious regarding the library that used to be in this shop that included new samples. I know demos can be deceiving, but that library was just blazing with how it sounded. I just wonder why some of these libraries have disappeared from the shop.

Again, thank you for your response. The library you mentioned does sound intriguing.

And to all of my Motif XF aficionados, may Yamaha listen to us with the next round of new instruments. I have a DX7 that I purchased when they first came out. I have a Motif XF8 from when they first came out. May Yamaha come out with another “classic” instrument in the future that compares on this level.

Live long and Motif XF!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 06, 2021 @ 07:02 PM
richie1027
Total Posts:  686
Joined  10-14-2008

I have Acoustic Steel Guitars library that has samples and is pretty large.  I loaded it years ago but through changes, etc, I removed it from my flash drive.  I do recall that it was good.  Like many libraries, they are on usb sticks after I was able to use Melas software to select my ‘cream of the crop’ sounds into a master ALL file.

[ Ignore ]