mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "S90 XS Instrument Definition (.ins) File for Sonar"

Posted on: June 11, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
ThermalStudios
Total Posts:  12
Joined  10-30-2002

I have googled the deepest darkest corners of the internet but no luck finding an instrument definition file for the s90 xs. Does it exist? I tried the mo xs files but they aren’t nearly the same. Thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 15, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
Mystic38
Total Posts:  79
Joined  09-04-2010

They do exist..I actually had them and upgraded my computer thinking i could simply come to the sninety forum and pick them up again..

hopefully someone who has them will repost.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 15, 2013 @ 07:47 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

They definitely exist… And in the meantime while they are being located, have you tried the S90 XS/S70 XS Editor Standalone version 1.6.0 reason I mention it is because it is better than an instrument definition since it can automatically update to include all User Voices, Mixing Voices and all Mixing parameters. Your INS file is never up to date if you are using USER Voices or Mixing Voices, etc.

I know back in the 20th Century lots of folks got used to using them because no other solution for selecting sounds existed, but try the Editor you may find it is a better way, as it not only remembers the Voice you used, and all your user and custom Voice edits, but every parameter in the Mixing setup including the sixteen Part EQs, send levels to the effects, pan and volume settings, note shift, filter offsets, insert effect assignments (even allows you to customize them as well). How do you recall all the S90 XS setting in your Computer?

Once you compare the features and benefits of the Editor versus the Instrument Definition, you might want to forego that old tech… And if you don’t find it useful, I’m sure you will eventually find and ins file for the S90xs preset banks…

Use this opportunity to discover working with the Editor ... It’s free too.

Hope that helps.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ .ins file?
Next Topic:

Arpeggiator in split keyboard performance mode ››