mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Hit the keys"

Posted on: May 20, 2013 @ 10:18 AM
hyland
Total Posts:  32
Joined  10-13-2012

Hello!
I have one S70 and I am testing Reaper. Problem: When I hit the some of the keys of S70 they acts like shortscuts in Reaper like the window of saving a projekt turns up. Is it problem for Yamaha or Reaper. Mac 10.8.3. In logic one key start Ez-drummer.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 20, 2013 @ 05:18 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Is it problem for Yamaha or Reaper. Mac 11.8.3.

Never heard of 11.8.3 ... If that is what you are running you’re years ahead of everyone else ... Even Apple.

The problem is a user error, when notes are opening windows of your software this is ALWAYS because the MIDI ports are improperly set up.

Yamaha S90XS/S70XS-1 (port1) is for music data only
Yamaha S90XS/S70XS-2 (port2) is for Remote Control

If you cross these two, then commands meant for remote control will interfere with your music and vice versa…

Check your MIDI Port configuration.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 21, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
hyland
Joined  10-13-2012

Sorry! I mean 10.8.3 Sorry! I have only one port selected and that is port 1. Some more reasons?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 21, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
hyland
Joined  10-13-2012

Hi! Now after that I changed port setting and now restarted everything work fine. With Reaper it is little different settings: You don`t have do sett the local control one ex.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Remote-control Cubase
Next Topic:

Which mode is best for sending MIDI patch changes? ››