mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Performance Edit Question"

Posted on: May 03, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
RickRepsher
Total Posts:  2
Joined  08-29-2006

I have owned my S90es for quite a few years, and have used it mainly as a master keyboard.  In that configuration, I have almost always used the voice mode, with a single internal voice and the keyboard controlling other external modules.  I have been asked to play a gig where I now need to use a single keyboard, so I thought… Performance Mode.  Never used that before.

I edited a factory preset Performance, and everything seemed to go ok until I tried to change the envelope offset (from the Play page.) For some reason, this one parameter reverts back to the “original” setting even after a save.

I’m sure this is something stupid… but does anyone have an answer?

Thanks,
Rick

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 04, 2013 @ 10:03 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

I edited a factory preset Performance, and everything seemed to go ok until I tried to change the envelope offset (from the Play page.) For some reason, this one parameter reverts back to the “original” setting even after a save.

Sorry, I do not recall if this was a storable parameter for the S90 ES… to many years between now and the last time I saw one.

I do know that by the time the XS came out, these quick access parameters are able to be stored. And it was true at one point they were only there for tweaking while playing… later they became a storable parameter. I will double check.

But the fact that it goes back to 2005, it just might be that these are not able to be stored with the PERFORMANCE. I’ll let you know what I find out.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 06, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
RickRepsher
Total Posts:  2
Joined  08-29-2006

Interestingly, I had initially edited a factory Performance, and only after I started playing around with it, did I notice that one of the voices had an offset in the envelope.  There was a -64 on the filter sustain.

I got around it by initializing the “common” settings.

Thanks Bad…

Rick

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Balanced Hammer or Graded Hammer?
Next Topic:

How to assign Midi Out per part in Perf Mode ? ››