mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Need Help with changing voices on an S90….  Please…"

Posted on: April 25, 2013 @ 10:38 AM
markk916
Total Posts:  2
Joined  04-25-2013

Hello to you all…

I am new to this forum and am needing some help… My Wife and I used to have an S90ES… we used it in the context of a worship band at church… she was used to how to change voices on the fly with the ES model… we have since sold our keyboard and the church is now contemplating a purchase of an older S90 that is in excellent condition… the only concern my wife has is that is does not seem to change voices on the fly… she has to stop playing select the voice and start playing again…

At least it does not do it in the way she was used to on the S90ES… are there any tricks to making this work on an S90… ???  Is there some sort of program update that can be done to the S90?  Or maybe it does it already, just not in a way that is making itself evident to my wife...???

Your help is soooo very much appreciated.

Kindest Regards,
Mark…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 25, 2013 @ 01:25 PM
markk916
Total Posts:  2
Joined  04-25-2013

Basically we just need to be able to switch between a Pad to Ballad Key on the fly, or some such arrangement… any help would be appreciated… Thank you… Mark… :-)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 31, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
markadeleon
Total Posts:  62
Joined  09-14-2012

this may be a little late, but Yamaha has a FANTASTIC app called setlist where you can set all this up.  I use it in worship and can set by song then chorus and just hit the buttons as we go chorus, verse, bridge, etc....

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Trouble w/Finale 2012 MIDi files
Next Topic:

CP5 - FS to control Leslie speed ››