mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Arpeggios in 3/4 time"

Posted on: March 18, 2013 @ 09:37 PM
rob1952
Total Posts:  1
Joined  08-03-2005

I can only find 2 presets (Gospel and Irish Hymn) for arpeggios in 3/4 time on my new S90XS. (I have also checked out the 6/8 rock ballad) None of these has the right style for my purposes.

Is there a way to load/use external arpeggios or midi loops, or is the best way forward to create and run a midi song file?

Rob

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 19, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

You cannot create your own arpeggios on the S-series keyboards as they do not have the recording Sequencer. The S90 XS can load arpeggios in its USER ARP bank… It is compatible with any ALL ARPEGGIO file made for sister product the Motif XS

If you are using a computer based DAW, like Cubase, there is no shortage of data available in all odd time signatures, including 3/4 I’m sure. You may want to contact Keyfax New Media the folks who run this site, they have a humongous data base of drum and other MIDI loop data that can be used in song construction.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ layers too many or not working?
Next Topic:

S90xs Feet? ››