mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Navigation on the S90XS"

Posted on: March 02, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
MelissaHannah
Total Posts:  58
Joined  07-28-2004

Can I navigate from USR 1: 049 to USR 4: 128 any way other than using the wheel?  I would like to punch it in if possible.  That would make it quicker.

Thank You

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 03, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

You don’t say if you are in VOICE mode or PERFORMANCE mode, both have four Banks of User locations. There are a few ways to move between the Programs you mention. Each Program is identified by a number and also a Group and Number 1-16. For example, USR1:049 is also identified by the XS with GROUP “D”, Number “01”.

The 128 Voice Programs in a Bank are divided into eight Groups of sixteen Programs. Same goes for the Performances. The GROUPS are designated with buttons labeled with letters A-H, the Numbers use the buttons labeled 1-16.

On the front panel, find the BANK [INC] and [DEC] buttons. These can be used to move between the BANKS, as necessary. Say you are in VOICE mode, in the upper left corner of the screen will always be the current mode and Program. If you are playing USR1:049, press the BANK [INC] button to advance to USR4. To select Program 128, press Group letter [H] and then Number [16].

Those performing on stage with an S90 XS would place, Program USR1:049(D01) in MASTER 001; and place USR4:128(H16) in MASTER 002… This way to advance between these you can press just one button or you use a Foot Switch o increment from Master 001 to 002

Hope that helps.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 04, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
MelissaHannah
Total Posts:  58
Joined  07-28-2004

Thank you.  Just what I needed.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 12, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
markadeleon
Total Posts:  62
Joined  09-14-2012

Bad_Mister, So i can pre program my PERFORMANCE edits in Master?  Iedited the last 8 performance voices to what i want and just scroll through them, but i also was going to see if i can then just use performance editor or set list ipad app.

[ Ignore ]