mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "m08 logic trouble"

Posted on: July 07, 2010 @ 01:20 AM
m08woes
Total Posts:  2
Joined  07-07-2010

So, I have an m08 and am being driving insane by its complexity. I have using logic studio 9, i have an M-audio fast track ultra audio interface. All I would like to do is get my sounds in my Yamaha to record as midi data in logic. Is this even possible? I see there are some similar post on this forum, but none of them helped me. Someone at guitar center told me I could download some software that would allow me to select the m08 voices from my computer.... I wish i could find such software. Any Ideas how to do this? Or if not… how i can sell my m08.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 11, 2010 @ 10:50 PM
motif8mine
Total Posts:  1743
Joined  10-22-2004

All I would like to do is get my sounds in my Yamaha to record as midi data in logic. Is this even possible?

Yes, you can record MIDI data into Logic but, I have no idea what you mean by ‘get your sounds’ into Logic. Please see my first response here...

Someone at guitar center told me I could download some software that would allow me to select the m08 voices from my computer....

The simplest and best way to do this is to use the MO8 editor / Studio Manager, imho… Getting this functionality in Logic is more time intesive unless someone has done it the work for you. Then, it involves importing their song into Logic…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 11, 2010 @ 10:57 PM
m08woes
Total Posts:  2
Joined  07-07-2010

I downloaded the studio manager . But I cant get it to do anything. How Do I get the studio manager to recognize my m08?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 12, 2010 @ 02:05 AM
motif8mine
Total Posts:  1743
Joined  10-22-2004

What exactly have you installed?

[ Ignore ]