mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Opinion on Logic."

Posted on: March 31, 2010 @ 04:11 PM
jesuscares
Total Posts:  149
Joined  11-03-2005

Hi Logic users,
I just wanted to know how compatible Logic is with Motif ES/Mlan. Is Logic ok on PCs (PC friendly)? Is Logiv better than Cubase/Nuendo?The Mlan is all set for Cubase,I wonder how easy it is to use Logic with Mlan.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 08, 2010 @ 06:35 PM
motif8mine
Total Posts:  1743
Joined  10-22-2004

In today’s market, you’d be hard pressed to find any professional DAW that is not ‘compatible’, (whatever that means), with a professional keyboard…

You may want to do some research on Logic, as it is not released on the PC platform. Much like Digital Performer… mLAN is going to function pretty much the same within any DAW. What Cubase affords is the ability to use the VST Editor within the DAW. With Logic, (and any other DAW), you use the editor as a stand alone running along side Logic…

As for whether Logic is better? That’s a matter of personal preference. If I liked to work in Cubase more, it would be my DAW. But then, the reverse is probably true of every Cubase owner…

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Need Help- Motif XS R & Mainstage
Next Topic:

Home recording set up questions ››