mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "NEED SOME HELP PLEASE"

Posted on: July 12, 2009 @ 07:37 PM
vonny1000
Total Posts:  13
Joined  10-21-2007

I have the motif es6, I have made my patterns, chained them into a song and now I am ready to add vocals. I am following a DVD tutorial..  I chose channel 15 for vocal, then hit integrated sample as instructed....i got an error message, NO DIM MEMORY!!!

What is DIm memory and where do i get it???

I have an external hardrive that i use usb to save my work on, but what is DIM or Dimm

can someone please email some assistance to:
I have posted before but no one answered me. I would really appreciate your assistance.

Thanks
Yvonne

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 12, 2009 @ 07:55 PM
KMKKEYS
Total Posts:  141
Joined  02-16-2009

DIMM memory is the ram memory that must be installed before you can introduce any type of samples into your ES.  Motifator.com sells these.  I recommend 512 megs of ram which will be sufficient for what you intend to do.  Once the samples are in ram then you can save whatever to your hard drive.

Hope this helps,

Kenny

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 13, 2009 @ 02:38 AM
DavePolich
Total Posts:  6820
Joined  07-27-2002

It is more helpful for you (and those who might respond to your request for help) if you give your posts a more specific title, like “What are DIMMS?” - rather than just “I NEED HELP PLEASE”.
Help with what? There are many posts on this forum, so the more specific a title is, the more likely that someone who knows the naswer to that specific question will help you.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ How to save user drum kit
Next Topic:

Basic question: really need help ››