mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "What does “drawcontrl” emulate re B3 drawbars (S90ES question)"

Posted on: July 11, 2009 @ 02:45 PM
nmcq333@cox.net
Total Posts:  13
Joined  05-06-2005

I can’t seem to be able to start a post at sninety.com on this so any help here appreciated:

What does the “DrawContrl” voice seek to emulate with moving the four sliders (s90 es)? Meaning what drawbars does the first, second, third, and fourth slider “control” if one were on a real Hammond? I’ve played with it and like it but having come from Hammond world it would help if I had a mental image of what was happening as I use the four sliders as if they were controlling 9 drawbars....

Thanks,

Neil

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 11, 2009 @ 03:35 PM
sciuriware
Total Posts:  9999
Joined  08-18-2003

A guess: look at the names of the 4 elements of the voice and you’ll know the answer.

;JOOP!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 11, 2009 @ 08:23 PM
nmcq333@cox.net
Joined  05-06-2005
sciuriware - 11 July 2009 03:35 PM

A guess: look at the names of the 4 elements of the voice and you’ll know the answer.

;JOOP!

Thanks, yes I did do that but still can’t derive the programmer’s intent. Also looked through the manuals and searched here and sninety.com. All of course on top of messing with it until I was getting thoroughly off track.

Neil

myspace.com/AlteredDominant

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 11, 2009 @ 08:57 PM
nmcq333@cox.net
Joined  05-06-2005

Actually I just discovered I may have been assuming that by “drawcontrl” they meant that the S90ES’ sliders act like drawbars. Instead I think they mean that when the mod wheel is pushed up then it sounds like someone just pulled out all the drawbars and hit leslie to fast. But there still is a control effect brought in by the sliders after doing that and messing with the sliders, but I can’t understand what’s going on and what the intent is. I guess there’s no place where patch “descriptions” and “how they’re set up to be used” are written down? (Besides in BadMister’s head...)?

thx
Neil

myspace.com/AlteredDominant

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Loading Drum Samples On Motif ES
Next Topic:

PLG150-AN questions.. ››