mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Please help w/ Voice sounds in Performance mode on the Motif ES7"

Posted on: July 05, 2009 @ 04:09 PM
PAULBROWNAP63
Total Posts:  52
Joined  07-08-2008

Hoping someone can help me out here.

I’m trying to build a performance patch.  The problem is; I’ve built a synth patch in Voice mode & spent a lot of time tweeking Cutoff, RES filters/AEG & FEG filters etc…

However, when I load that voice performance mode it’s changing the filter paramaters & the voice sounds nothing like the one I edited. 

Is there some simple way of telling the ES7 to play the voice with the original paramater settings I’ve tweeked as opposed to using the Performance settings???  It’s seems as if the AEG, FEG, Cutoff paramaters in Performance mode are over riding my own settings.

Thanks in advance!

Paul

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 06, 2009 @ 08:30 AM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007
PAULBROWNAP63 - 05 July 2009 04:09 PM

Hoping someone can help me out here.

I’m trying to build a performance patch.  The problem is; I’ve built a synth patch in Voice mode & spent a lot of time tweeking Cutoff, RES filters/AEG & FEG filters etc…

However, when I load that voice performance mode it’s changing the filter paramaters & the voice sounds nothing like the one I edited. 

Is there some simple way of telling the ES7 to play the voice with the original paramater settings I’ve tweeked as opposed to using the Performance settings???  It’s seems as if the AEG, FEG, Cutoff paramaters in Performance mode are over riding my own settings.

Thanks in advance!

Paul

Yes, that’s always a problem when you want to have the same sound in Performance or Song/Pattern as you have in Voice mode.
I’m using free tool from John Melas, that copies voice with all parameters including arps with only one mouse click! You could find it at: http://www.jmelas.gr/motif/MoV2P.zip

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 06, 2009 @ 11:46 AM
PAULBROWNAP63
Joined  07-08-2008

Awesome and Thanks Alex!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 06, 2009 @ 08:03 PM
PAULBROWNAP63
Joined  07-08-2008

If it’s not too much trouble could you walk me through the process of using the John Melas Voice copier?

Thanks again!

Paul

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 06, 2009 @ 08:27 PM
PAULBROWNAP63
Joined  07-08-2008

Hi Alex’

Scrap that last request.

Got everything to work and the voice copied over great w/ all original parameters !  Thanks again!

Paul

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 07, 2009 @ 06:23 PM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007
PAULBROWNAP63 - 06 July 2009 08:27 PM

Hi Alex’

Scrap that last request.

Got everything to work and the voice copied over great w/ all original parameters !  Thanks again!

Paul

Glad to hear that you’ve solved the problem! This Voice Copier utility is very simple, but useful, since I forgot how to do without it!

Alex

[ Ignore ]