mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Loading single voices..Help.."

Posted on: June 23, 2009 @ 09:04 AM
gaggy87
Total Posts:  87
Joined  08-02-2006

Hi..I downloaded the free voices for ES from motifator. My problem is that I want to load some specific voices only. I tried to do load “Voice” but it showed only 128 voices which are the same as the one in my USER 1.
However when I loaded “All Voice” , I found new voices in USER 2. ( I had to experiment this by keeping a backup ).. Is there some way I can disintegrate the “All Voice” in “Voice” format so that I can load the ones that I want to and retain my exsisting user voices too ? Thanks in advance..~)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 23, 2009 @ 11:32 AM
TheDukester
Total Posts:  3345
Joined  01-18-2003

I would suggest you get familiar with Voice Editor. You can build your Voice Banks to suit and Load them directly into one of the two User Banks.

By having Voice Editor in your computer, you can transfer the Banks in your computer and Save them. Then, Load your “Freebies” into your ES and
“named”. You can then build the User Voice Bank that “you” want.

If you don’t have Voice Editor you can download it from yamahasynth.com. There should be a PDF along with it of the instructions.

Have any other questions on this, post back.
Hope this helps. Should get you started.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 23, 2009 @ 11:59 AM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

I agree with Earl that the best way to manage voice banks is via the Voice Editor running on an attached computer. If, however, you don’t want to use this approach, you can also load individual voices from an ALL or ALL VOICE file. Simply specify a data TYPE of VOICE and then specify which voice you want to load and where you want to store it in the Motif ES. In order to see the voices that are present in USER2 in the ALL or ALL VOICE file you simply need to press the [USER2] button.

Regards,

Brad Weber

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 24, 2009 @ 02:45 AM
gaggy87
Joined  08-02-2006

I somehow feel that Brad’s idea of simply pressing User 2 and loading the desired voices is quite convenient than using the Voice Editor. But, in the meantime, I will check out the Voice Editor as well.. Thank you so much for your support. Cheers. .

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 24, 2009 @ 09:13 AM
gaggy87
Joined  08-02-2006

Hey thnx Brad..It worked..I can now load the voices that I want . . Cheers.:~)

[ Ignore ]