mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "master mode question"

Posted on: June 21, 2009 @ 06:23 PM
wavebabiez
Total Posts:  3
Joined  02-06-2006

Is it possible to re-arrange the order of presets in master mode easily to adjust to my band changing the order of the songs?
I am currently using master mode and incrementing thru the presets with a pedal, but with a new song order, I am out of sync with the band. I just need to be able to re-arrange the master mode list. Can anybody help? (by the way, I have a Motif ES7)
Thanks,
Mike

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 21, 2009 @ 09:32 PM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

There is no easy method for rearranging master setup directly on the Motif ES. One of the regular posters on this site (John Melas) has written and sells a variety of tools for use with the Motif ES - including a Master Editor. These tools run on a Windows PC connected to your Motif ES via MIDI, USB or mLAN. You can check them out here.  (A few of these products are also available for purchase at the Motif Shop at this site - just not the Master Editor.)

Regards,

Brad Weber

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 01, 2009 @ 08:34 AM
Metheny
Total Posts:  142
Joined  12-02-2005

Hey Mike,

I thought incrementing through presets using a pedal is not possible in the Motif ES series.
Could you please tell how did you set this up?

Thanks,
Yonatan.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 01, 2009 @ 10:04 AM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007
Metheny - 01 July 2009 08:34 AM

Hey Mike,

I thought incrementing through presets using a pedal is not possible in the Motif ES series.
Could you please tell how did you set this up?

Thanks,
Yonatan.

Go to Utility mode, press [F4] CTL ASN (Controller Assign), then [SF3] FT SW (Footswitch). Select 099 if you wish to INCrement or 100 if you wish to DECrement Program Change.
Now, if you plug your sustain/switch pedal to Assignable jack and press Master mode button, you will scrool though your Masters by pressing pedal.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 01, 2009 @ 11:00 AM
Metheny
Total Posts:  142
Joined  12-02-2005

Hi Alex,

There is no 099, it only goes up to 095. I have the ES6, which I assume is the same as ES7 as far as these parameters are concerned.

Yonatan.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 01, 2009 @ 02:49 PM
SpongeBob
Total Posts:  1588
Joined  11-19-2006

Look again… Yes there are 99 and 100. Be sure to press the right buttons as directed:

1. Utility
2. F4
3. SF3

[ Ignore ]