mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif clinics/classes and more at Sims Music/Columbia, SC this week!"

Posted on: June 20, 2009 @ 05:00 PM
Tones
Total Posts:  381
Joined  07-24-2002

Hey all who might be interested.  Phil “Bad Mister” Cledeninn and I will be at Sims Music in Columbia, SC Thursday 6/25/09 for an all day one-on-one with customers.  That evening (7PM-8:30PM) we will be doing a clinic/masterclass on the Motif XS and ....
Phil will give an exclusive demonstration of the new S90XS (shipping in August).

Anyone who’s got questions, needs help with something or just plain wants to hang out with us, we’d love to see you there.

The location is:

Sims Music, Inc.
1110 Saint Andrews Road
Columbia, SC 29210
(803) 772-1185

Check the Clinician’s Corner for details also, under EVENTS.
Hope to see you there.

We’ll be in Columbia Thurs-Sat. offering Motif Classes, Steinberg recording classes etc…
Check it out on Clinician’s Corner under EVENTS.

Tony “Tones” Escueta

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 27, 2009 @ 09:35 PM
mrhotkeys1
Total Posts:  1
Joined  12-19-2003

Thanks for coming out guys. I really enjoyed the info cram session. Looking forward to buying my xs8 soon. I’m more bussed about the board than ever.

-Carlos

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 29, 2009 @ 08:49 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

It was good to meet you Carlos and get to hang out a bit… best of luck with all you are doing (let us know how the Vocoder thing works out in the XS)!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 29, 2009 @ 11:21 AM
Tones
Total Posts:  381
Joined  07-24-2002

Carlos,
what a pleasure it was to spend the afternoon with you.  Check with the guys at Sims Music to see when I’m in next.  We can meet up at the store for some tips etc… if you need them.
Thanks for participating in the weekend events and for supporting Sims Music!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ need help
Next Topic:

Performance copy to Pattern, record Arp. ››