mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "need help"

Posted on: June 19, 2009 @ 01:50 AM
vonny1000
Total Posts:  13
Joined  10-21-2007

I have made my patterns, chained them into a song, now I want to get the song into cubase....how do I do it????

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 19, 2009 @ 09:59 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

The question is kind of vague. As you can “get the song into Cubase” as MIDI data or as Audio data (provided you have an audio interface of some kind).  What is your purpose in transferring the song to Cubase? That would be the first question.

Do you want to take advantage of the MIDI Editing features found in Cubase?

Are you ready to make an audio transfer because you want to eventually burn a CD or reduce it to an MP3?

Let us know.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 19, 2009 @ 01:30 PM
vonny1000
Total Posts:  13
Joined  10-21-2007

yes, i am finished with the song and want to get it into my pc to burn to cd. sorry about the confusion and your patience with a newbie.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 19, 2009 @ 03:08 PM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

In order to transfer the audio of your song from the Motif ES to your computer, you need to either connect the audio output of the Motif ES to your computer and record your song into the computer or (assuming you have installed sample memory into the ES) use the Motif ES’s resampling capability to record the ES’s audio output, save that audio as a wave file to external mass storage and then read that file into the appropriate application running on your computer.

For more information on the second approach, see this thread from an earlier version of these forums.

Regards,

Brad Weber

[ Ignore ]