mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Mkaing drum kits"

Posted on: June 17, 2009 @ 08:08 PM
moneyonmymind
Total Posts:  48
Joined  10-04-2006

Hello everyone,

Okay I know I have done this before but just cant seem to figure it out. I dont know how to search for the correct answer to my question. Okay I have drums saved on my usb key and back up hard drive I want to import them into my motif es and use it in pattern mode. I also want to make sure that when I turn my keyboard off it will still be there. I have done this before but just cant seem to remember how to do it. I know how to import them just dont know what to select to save them. Also if I dont like a kick or snare I down loaded how do I remove it?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 17, 2009 @ 09:22 PM
Dreamflight
Total Posts:  2688
Joined  03-07-2008

What format are the drums you have saved on your USB key? WAV files? ES Voice files? Without this information it is kinda hard to give you advice. Please be more specific!

Cheers,

Df.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 20, 2009 @ 04:56 PM
moneyonmymind
Total Posts:  48
Joined  10-04-2006

They are wav files

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 20, 2009 @ 05:11 PM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

Check out the attached article regarding creating custom drum kits for the Motif Classic. While written for the Motif classic, it applies equally to the Motif ES.

Note that since samples are stored in volatile memory, once you’ve created your custom drum kit(s), you will need to save these to either an ALL or ALL VOICE file and reload them each time you power cycle the Motif.

Regards,

Brad Weber

File Attachments
DrumKits.pdf  (File Size: 81KB - Downloads: 311)
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 26, 2009 @ 02:35 PM
DSPro14
Total Posts:  25
Joined  05-06-2008

I have the information here: Darkside Productionz Blog with a bit of help from Brad I provided the information to help anyone that needs it… Works like a charm too. Give it a try!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Mlan16e and windows vista home 64
Next Topic:

Motif ES Expansions ››