mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Create a Synt in MO6"

Posted on: April 17, 2009 @ 03:48 PM
Tundo91
Total Posts:  10
Joined  02-21-2009

Hi guys!
I don’t understand if am able to create by myself a synt or other instrument programming the MO’s oscillators…
How can i do it?
thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 17, 2009 @ 04:14 PM
salzburg
Total Posts:  17
Joined  07-10-2008

It’s easier if you start from editing a preset voice. Of course it’s important to know something about MO oscillators; they give an idea of how the resulting sound evolves by the time you press and release a key in your instrument. It would be best to know about what so you really want.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 17, 2009 @ 04:44 PM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

If you really want to get into voice programming, you might also want to check out Dave Polich’s “Sound Advice” DVD, available from the “Video/DVDs” page at the MotifMart.

Regards,

Brad Weber

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 17, 2009 @ 05:16 PM
Tundo91
Total Posts:  10
Joined  02-21-2009

I’m talking about programming the oscillators i think it’s like choose the type of wave (squared, etc..) turn the knob casually :-) and something else…

I tried to modify a preset voice but i don’t know anything different to change the resonance, attack, reverb and relase of an instrument
I wanna create or radically modify a preset i’m sure it’s possible if i’m not wrog MO6 has got 4 oscillators, or not?

please!!

thanks every1

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 01, 2009 @ 11:19 AM
dcool
Total Posts:  426
Joined  11-01-2006

Motifs are ROMpler Synth, not like other analog-style oscillator synths such as Juno-6, Access Virus… However, you can modify the character of voices (elements)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 18, 2009 @ 11:40 AM
Dreamflight
Total Posts:  2688
Joined  03-07-2008

Press the ‘Edit’ button and explore the screens. It’s pretty easy to find the page where you change the waveforms assigned to the oscillators but you do need to be in EDIT mode.

Df.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ editing piano sound
Next Topic:

MM vs MO Piano sounds ››