mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Logging in to yamahasynth.com"

Posted on: March 17, 2022 @ 09:11 PM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005

Ever since Yamaha left Motifator for yamahsynth.com I have been unable to reliably log in to the forums there. I set up a username and password, get in, then the next time I try to log in it won’t let me in. I reset the password, sometimes that works, other times (like today) it does NOT.

I’m on a Mac and have tried Safari, Chrome and Firefox...none of them work. If I can’t log in, I can’t even ask for help in fixing this. The new site has been nothing but trouble...and it’s been over 5 years now and it still doesn’t work for me.

I can see other people posting there (some who were regulars here) so it seems like I’m theonly person in the universe who can’t get in. Did I piss off Bad Mister or something?

Curious if anyone else has had this issue. I will say that for now I have no interest in buying another Yanaha product since I won’t be able to access support.

P.S. I know I might be able to log in through my Google or Facebook accounts but I would rather not. Is this just Yamaha’s way of telling me they need my Google account details?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 06, 2022 @ 11:27 AM
Wellie
Total Posts:  6215
Joined  05-09-2003

Not tried logging in, and tbh haven’t visited the sites in aaaaggges!!! Been too busy making music I guess :-)

That said, I already found loads of stuff I didn’t know about my MODX. I shall re-visit it soon

Cheers

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 06, 2022 @ 02:14 PM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005

Hi Wellie, been a looooong time!!!! Nice to see you’re still here.

I’ve been looking at MODX since it came out but the (non) access to the Yamaha site is a deal breaker for me. I can go there and read stuff, I just can’t ask any questions or get involved in any conversations. By comparison, here at Motifator, everything always just works like it should.

[ Ignore ]