mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Loading patterns from XS/ XF files (midi files ..) - - - - - please remove this post (already posted : )"

Posted on: January 10, 2024 @ 01:49 AM
Michaels Keys
Total Posts:  6
Joined  07-09-2023

Hi there, I have a question about my collection of (twiddly bit) midi files, I made a selection of most usable patterns and saved them in my other motifs (ES, XS and maybe in the XF I had for a short while). Unfortunately it seems not possible to load the patterns in the MOXF (from ‘all’ file but also not from ‘all pattern’ file I saved to my computer from the Motifs. Is there a way to fix this?
(the Moxf does not seem to read the original twiddly bits files either ..). Help would be appreciated!
Kind regards, Michael

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 10, 2024 @ 01:39 PM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

Hi Michael,

Pretty well all Twiddly.Bits Patterns come in MOXF format as well as all the others. You should find them in your original download when you first purchased them in a folder named MOXF.  If you can’t find them contact us at , let us know which ones you have and we’ll re-send you a link, no worries.

You should ‘also’ be able to load any Twid collection as an SMF. This won’t come with any voicing of course; just plan MIDI data. It’s a bit ‘round the houses’ but will work in an emergency.

MM

[ Ignore ]