mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "PRINTING SPECIFIC SECTIONS OF A THREAD"

Posted on: May 02, 2009 @ 12:33 PM
TheDukester
Total Posts:  3345
Joined  01-18-2003

In the past formats of the site, there was a “button” that you could click on in the responses to a question that allowed you to “print” just that particular section of the thread. I don’t “see” that in this new design. Am I missing something? Is there a button on the page that I am not recognizing?
Thanks in advance.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 04, 2009 @ 01:37 PM
scotch
Total Posts:  2027
Joined  08-14-2005

I’m not sure what you mean by “print”, especially since you put it in quotation marks. Whether you want to send the passage in question to your printer or wedge it into your reply, you have only to highlight it with your mouse and choose copy and then paste from the drop-down edit menu.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 06, 2009 @ 09:04 AM
J Boz
Total Posts:  529
Joined  02-17-2009

maybe he wants it for blackmail purposes.....

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 06, 2009 @ 02:17 PM
TheDukester
Joined  01-18-2003

I’ll try to be clearer.
On the previous formats,one had the option of printing the entire thread or just a particular section of the thread. I would often do this with answers that were a detailed response or several detailed responses rather than the entire thread.
At the bottom of each thread there was a “PRINT” icon. I don’t see one in this format.I was wondering if there was something I was missing or whether Keyfax had abandoned that option.

(Blackmail???)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 06, 2009 @ 05:19 PM
sciuriware
Total Posts:  9999
Joined  08-18-2003

Duke, did you try to select a region and then print “selection”?

;JOOP!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 06, 2009 @ 07:24 PM
TheDukester
Joined  01-18-2003

No. I don’t “see” where that can be done. I’ve been “copy & paste” into Word. It “works” but was wondering what happened to the “print” button.
If there is a “print selection”,where can I fine it?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 07, 2009 @ 02:19 AM
sciuriware
Total Posts:  9999
Joined  08-18-2003

The “print selection” I addressed is in the print dialog that your browser comes up with.

;JOOP!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ The Mutopia Project
Next Topic:

Used Yamaha XS ››