mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Good Electric Guitar Sounds"

Posted on: January 27, 2009 @ 10:28 AM
winter12
Total Posts:  0
Joined  01-27-2009

I am not as happy as I could be with the electric guitar sounds on the synth.  Can anyone tell me where I can get better sounds?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 27, 2009 @ 01:24 PM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

Re: Good Electric Guitar Sounds

There are a wide variety of voice libraries available for the Motif ES on the Voice Library page of the MotifMart . In particular, you might want to check out the demos for the “Axxe” library.

Regards,

Brad Weber

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 28, 2009 @ 09:58 AM
Bif
Total Posts:  774
Joined  08-18-2003

winter,

I have ‘AXXE’ and think it’s awesome for electric guitar stuff.

Also, a lot of the secret of emulating any instrument is the playing technique used. If you play an electric guitar sound like a piano, it won’t sound very guitar-like.

I have fooled a number of real guitarists with some of the sequencing I’ve done on the ES.

Greg

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 29, 2009 @ 02:35 AM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

I agree with Brad and Bif. ‘Axxe’ is amazing voice library with some electrical guitars that thrilled my friends (guitar players).
I first gave them recorded MP3, than I take them to the instrument to see where is the ‘real guitar’ /forums/images/icons/smile.gif alt=.
But, although guitar sounds could be played on keyboard and sounds very impressive, with additional work in sequencer or DAW you could get the best results.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Guitar Strumming Voices
Next Topic:

Motif to ES conversion ››