mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Roland Juno DI for sale (Brand new condition): $550 (shipping and insurance included)"

Posted on: March 19, 2022 @ 09:08 AM
nchrist
Total Posts:  457
Joined  07-10-2009

I have for sale a brand-new condition Roland Juno DI professional synthesizer with amazing sounds and effects processing that was babied and barely used. I’m a very high OCD person so I tend to keep my stuff pristine until the end of time. You will never find another Juno-DI in the same condition. Guaranteed.

Rich, fat Roland sounds that set the stage for modern electronic music. Highly editable synthesizer with software editor, microphone input and reverb for live singing, D-beam (newer Roland models don’t have this cool feature), USB MIDI for Mac/pc, usb song player, midi playback sequencer, rhythm section, main parameter control knobs and a lot more.

I’ll provide the synthesizer, original power adapter, manual, editor, in original box with protection. I can even throw in a free Samson Q8 dynamic microphone, mic stand and Sennheiser HD280 Pro studio monitor phones (these freebies have some signs of use). How’s that for a deal?

Now for safety:
1) Payments shall be PayPal or Wells Fargo Zelle transfer only. This will protect the buyer and the seller.
2) If local pickup near Savannah, GA, I’ll take another 100 dollars off ($500 for everything!)
3) I can sell this on eBay but I was trying to avoid eBay fees and pass the savings onto the customer.

Please feel free to contact me on here and I’ll pass my phone number to text, exchange pictures of the gear and talk, as needed.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Logging in to yamahasynth.com
Next Topic:

AW4416 ››