mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "File Sharing for accessing a computer from the MOTIF XF"

Posted on: January 03, 2022 @ 03:00 AM
Mlg4ever
Total Posts:  877
Joined  07-27-2003

Reading on some 5 years old materials on File Sharing for accessing a computer from the MOTIF XF and vice versa using a LAN cable with your router.

Question1: is this the way it’s still done to this day or has there been some improvement, other ways requiring less steps.

Question 2:  when they say this :
“On your computer, set the folder which you want to access from the MOTIF XF via network to the shared folder. For details, refer to the owner’s manual of your computer”. Page 42

And :

“For details about how to confirm the User Account and Password of your computer, refer to the owner’s manual of your computer”. Page 43

And :
“Confirm the computer name on the operating system of your computer. For details, refer to the owner’s manual of your computer”. P. 42

It’s not like computers come with user friendly manuals that one can just grab and look up something.

Can someone please help explain how this is done on a Mac.
In the meantime I’m trying to see if I can actually get my hands or eyes on an iMac user manuals for reference.

Second question is contingent on the satisfaction of the first one I guess. Thanks.

Thank you much.

[ Ignore ]