mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Which packs included the Peter Jung Symphonic Orchestra and can you still get it today?"

Posted on: June 03, 2021 @ 05:01 PM
Xeraser
Total Posts:  38
Joined  01-28-2021

But before that: I’m *HOPEFULLY* getting my XF this Saturday! Only took 5 months of waiting for the lockdowns to end.

Anyway, which packs include the Peter Jung Symphonic Orchestra? The 10th Anniversary pack? 40th Anniversary pack? The Motif Premium Collection pack? I’m hella confused. Can you still get that library today somehow or is it “lost” to time? Or is it the xf_orch library you get from easysounds when you email them?

Yeah okay, I know I should probably get the XF first before I start asking questions left and right.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 03, 2021 @ 08:46 PM
Xeraser
Joined  01-28-2021

Nevermind, I found it. Whoops.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 05, 2021 @ 12:23 PM
javelin276
Total Posts:  31
Joined  07-30-2016

Hey!  Congratulations!  I’ve had my XF for a few years now, it’s a great keyboard.  Lots of capability.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 05, 2021 @ 12:33 PM
Xeraser
Joined  01-28-2021
javelin276 - 05 June 2021 12:23 PM

Hey!  Congratulations!  I’ve had my XF for a few years now, it’s a great keyboard.  Lots of capability.

Got back home a few hours ago and MAN I’m exhausted. But I finally have it right here. It’s like brand-new. It’s GORGEOUS. And HEAVY. And still turned off ‘cause my Korg M1 is occupying my only good stand and I don’t even know if the stand can handle an extra half kilo of weight.  And I’m exhausted so I can’t even lift it up.

I think I kind of ripped the guy off, I ended up paying 1400€ for it (6, not 7 sadly) but it’s pretty much brand new. The 40th anniversary pack was still completely sealed. Plus the guy included a pretty nice carrying bag AND he drove almost 3 hours to get it to me. The white looks sleek as hell too. Oddly enough I thought the plastic would have a glossy finish but no, it’s like stone or concrete. I like it.

really wish I could get it on the stand and try it out tho

All the 40% coupons have expired (they were sealed too) but I might try asking Yamaha about it, who knows?

I asked John Melas on FB and while he’s seen the message he still hasn’t replied. Probably went “are you serious dude?” in his head

[ Ignore ]