mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Arpeggio Issue"

Posted on: April 03, 2021 @ 06:16 PM
Hershey
Total Posts:  6
Joined  04-06-2020

Hi Guys,

Got the Motif Classic 6. Never had a problem before today. Im trying to use my Arpeggios like im usually doing in pattern mode. For some reason today, it’s not working, no sound is coming out

I press on: 
- The Arpeggio button on (normal red light is showing)
- Then Pattern button
- Mixing button
- Edit button
- SF2 button (so I get MODE)
- Turn the. ARPSWITCH ON under the Part i need
- Then I press the “DRUM KITS/FAVORITES/COMMON” button(At the very right of the Keyboard) to bring me all the different Banks and Types of Arpeggios I wanna select.

However today, regardless of which part I chose, no sound comes out.

Is there a way to fix this or to reset to my initial settings?

**The only thing i did unusual yesterday was to try to use my keyboard as a Midi controller for Pro Tools and they got me playing in the Midi settings, but I don’t think it would have any impact on the Arppegios…

Thanks in advance!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 03, 2021 @ 11:16 PM
Hershey
Total Posts:  6
Joined  04-06-2020
Hershey - 03 April 2021 06:16 PM

Hi Guys,

Got the Motif Classic 6. Never had a problem before today. Im trying to use my Arpeggios like im usually doing in pattern mode. For some reason today, it’s not working, no sound is coming out

I press on: 
- The Arpeggio button on (normal red light is showing)
- Then Pattern button
- Mixing button
- Edit button
- SF2 button (so I get MODE)
- Turn the. ARPSWITCH ON under the Part i need
- Then I press the “DRUM KITS/FAVORITES/COMMON” button(At the very right of the Keyboard) to bring me all the different Banks and Types of Arpeggios I wanna select.

However today, regardless of which part I chose, no sound comes out.

Is there a way to fix this or to reset to my initial settings?

**The only thing i did unusual yesterday was to try to use my keyboard as a Midi controller for Pro Tools and they got me playing in the Midi settings, but I don’t think it would have any impact on the Arppegios…

Thanks in advance!

I actually just performed a simple factory reset on the motif and everything is back to normal. Hope this going to help others.

[ Ignore ]