mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif XF is amazing. Motifator support rocks!!"

Posted on: September 18, 2020 @ 03:32 PM
dsetto
Total Posts:  435
Joined  01-24-2014

Motif XF is amazing. The help & support I’ve received on Motifator has been critical to my use of it. Thank you, Julian Colbeck, Keyfax, 5pinDIN, Phil Clendeninn, Yamaha, and everyone else!!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 19, 2020 @ 08:10 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
dsetto - 18 September 2020 03:32 PM

Motif XF is amazing. The help & support I’ve received on Motifator has been critical to my use of it. Thank you, Julian Colbeck, Keyfax, 5pinDIN, Phil Clendeninn, Yamaha, and everyone else!!

Thanks for the kind words. It’s nice to know that efforts made have a positive effect and are appreciated.

Thanks to Julian Colbeck/MrMotif and the Motifator/Keyfax staff for providing the opportunity.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 21, 2020 @ 05:12 AM
Sevano
Total Posts:  18
Joined  08-21-2016
dsetto - 18 September 2020 03:32 PM

Couldn’t agree more. Special thanks to Mr 5pinDIN for his enduring dedication to help members here in motifator. Thank you Sir!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Organ key clicks
Next Topic:

XF8 MIDI control in performance mode - possible? ››