mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "New to forum"

Page 3 of 3
Posted on: August 30, 2020 @ 08:21 PM
PeteParsons
Total Posts:  144
Joined  08-21-2020
5pinDIN - 27 August 2020 03:42 PM
PeteParsons - 27 August 2020 02:50 PM

I find this a bit odd. When using job to copy phrases, the copy does not appear unless I go out of pattern (to song) and then back to pattern at which time it finally appears. I’ve tried hitting other buttons instead of actually leaving pattern but nothing I tried worked.

Sorry, that’s not sufficient information to determine what’s happening. Copying within the “current” pattern, or to another, etc?

If you detail all the steps you’re taking, it should then be possible to see where the problem is.

Perhaps you’ll find this support article helpful:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/support/view/tweak_of_the_week_understanding_the_motif_xs_copy_jobs

Sorry I haven’t responded. I haven’t had time to use my keyboard. I plan to detail my steps shortly. Thanks for your patience.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 02, 2020 @ 06:45 PM
PeteParsons
Joined  08-21-2020

Ok, finally getting back to you.

In pattern,I go to job to copy pattern. Pattern 4 section H to pattern 4 section J. Press Enter. Says completed. Press Pattern button and section J is not there. I have to go to pattern 5 and then go back to pattern 4 to see it. I have also gone out of Pattern to Song and then back to Pattern to see section J.

After the job is completed, you would think by pressing the Pattern button, it would show your completed job.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 02, 2020 @ 11:46 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
PeteParsons - 02 September 2020 06:45 PM

Ok, finally getting back to you.

In pattern,I go to job to copy pattern. Pattern 4 section H to pattern 4 section J. Press Enter. Says completed. Press Pattern button and section J is not there. I have to go to pattern 5 and then go back to pattern 4 to see it. I have also gone out of Pattern to Song and then back to Pattern to see section J.

After the job is completed, you would think by pressing the Pattern button, it would show your completed job.

The Motif isn’t “self aware” in this case. It doesn’t know that by selecting Pattern 4 for both Source and Destination that you’re working within the same Pattern. So let it know by selecting (check mark) “Current Pattern”.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 03, 2020 @ 03:10 PM
PeteParsons
Joined  08-21-2020

Thanks 5 pin. Also I have to sign in to this site every day even though I check remember me. Any advice?

[ Ignore ]  

Page 3 of 3

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Motif XS with Cubase 10.5
Next Topic:

Motif XS and MainStage 3 relationship...possible? ››