mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "MEQ the MOXF"

Posted on: January 19, 2020 @ 01:41 PM
Wolfgang T.
Total Posts:  74
Joined  11-07-2013

Out of some special kind of workflow, adjusting the EQ for the whole MOXF keyboard is necessary!

As I have studied the Manuel of the MOXF there are many possibility to tweak the sound of the keyboard. As I found out, there is the MEQ in the utilities mode for the whole sounds, but I did not find the MEQ for the whole performances of the MOXF (only EQ for single Performances exist)

Maybe there exist some possibility to tweak the whole keyboard at once ?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 19, 2020 @ 04:01 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
Wolfgang T. - 19 January 2020 01:41 PM

Out of some special kind of workflow, adjusting the EQ for the whole MOXF keyboard is necessary!

As I have studied the Manuel of the MOXF there are many possibility to tweak the sound of the keyboard. As I found out, there is the MEQ in the utilities mode for the whole sounds, but I did not find the MEQ for the whole performances of the MOXF (only EQ for single Performances exist)

Yes, the Master EQ setting in Utility mode affects all the Voices. EQ for Performances and Song/Pattern Mixings can be applied on a per-Program basis only, as we previously discussed:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/481656/

Wolfgang T. -

Maybe there exist some possibility to tweak the whole keyboard at once ?

Not internal to the MOXF. External equalization would be needed.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 19, 2020 @ 04:46 PM
Wolfgang T.
Total Posts:  74
Joined  11-07-2013

THX your quick reply and patience Mr. 5pin...!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ MOXF8 worth repairing?
Next Topic:

Inserting Volume change into a track ››