mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "motif xs dirty preset sounds"

Posted on: October 09, 2019 @ 05:03 PM
bythenumbers
Total Posts:  48
Joined  04-06-2009

hym where do i start,ok I’m using motif xs with cubase 7.5,First of all it kills me that cubase comes out with a program like cubase and gives you the tool to sweeten any sound out there ,which of course sweet,,,I’m talking about cleaning up sounds ,audio,but i find it ironic that they give you no cleaner sound than the motif xs,,,please how many degrees do these people have,,I know i was talking about motif xs presets ,,first of all there nothing wrong with the motif xs i love it i don’t need another keyboard nor do i need to update the cubase 7.5.
i won’t give you my secrets,why because it took me four years of training my ears to understand what was causing so much horrible sound quality.like i said its not the motif its who recorded the sound .they went out of there way to degrade its sounds ,but i will say one thing the more you cleanup sound quality the more it sounded like a toy instrument and i beleve some of you found this to be true.this is why they still make new keyboards why if they sold you the perfect sound quality would you ever buy another keyboard...and I’m not trying to say that,you wouldn’t BUT please ,,years ago after three years i was ready to throw my keyboard out the window.Until i found its secrets .so leave a comment please....?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 16, 2019 @ 10:13 PM
Michiel D
Total Posts:  161
Joined  11-16-2009

Tell us a little bit about the secret or we don’t know what you’re talking about.
Kind regards, take it easy, Michiel

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 18, 2019 @ 02:41 AM
Michiel D
Total Posts:  161
Joined  11-16-2009

If Yamaha would put horrible sounds ‘on purpose’ in their synths, people would all buy Roland and Korg synths ... Still very curieus how one could dramaticly improve sound quality, as I assume your secrets result in .. Little hint?

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ LCD display XS6
Next Topic:

Continuing Deciphering the Yamaha File Format (YSFC) ››