mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Memories of Jean-Luc by Steve Pas"

Posted on: September 04, 2019 @ 04:32 PM
Steve Pas
Total Posts:  87
Joined  02-29-2008

Disclaimer before we proceed:  In no way do I claim to be anywhere near as proficient a musician as the subject of this song title.

Greeting all,
Here is my latest project (3rd completion this year, I am really on a roll) I have been working on this summer.  The main violin theme brought back memories of listening to the 1970’s albums of Jean-Luc Ponty during many a late night studying session while I was enjoying(?) engineering school (Aurora, Enigmatic Ocean, Imaginary Voyage, Upon the Wings of Music).  I used to play Mirage over and over (no small feat with an LP on a turntable) since I could not get enough of that tune.  As I struggled to figure out a title to this piece those memories kept coming back to me so it seems like the title makes perfect sense.

Regards,
Steve Pas

p.s. I am really sad to see my submissions are now the 3 newest additions to this page on Motifator.  I have a lot of great music I have saved over the years from fellow Motifators, so I am always on the lookout for other submissions from the rest of my friends here.

File Attachments
Memories of Jean-Luc.mp3  (File Size: 6219KB - Downloads: 473)
  [ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Pendulum Walk by Steve Pas
Next Topic:

Why, by Steve Pas (something from the past) ››