mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Transposing the Cuica Voice"

Posted on: May 14, 2019 @ 10:25 AM
yahhamm
Total Posts:  114
Joined  01-22-2010

Looking to transpose the Cuica Voice (PDR or UDR A01 (F#4 and G4) up down a few semitones for Bruno Mars songs.  I’ve researched some Motifator articles from 2015 and can undertand how to raise/lower the voice through the utility mode or course tuning.  However, I am unable to save the edits to a another UDR location.

Here’s what I read from a previous post.

I posted in another thread that I have the hooting sounds. I took the cuica sound in the power drum kit (it’s on the F#4). I used the save form 2006 and reprogrammed all the other notes to be the cuica and then adjusted the pitch for each key (-24 to +24, with the F#4 at 0). I saved it as UDR voice. Then I included it in a performance. The first hooting is on the D, the second on the F. It is as close as you can get. Still working on the siren though.

What do I need to do to save the newly edited Cuica voice to a different PDR/UDR location?

Thanks - TH

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 14, 2019 @ 06:00 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

You can’t STORE a Drum (or Normal) Voice to a Preset location (PDR or PRE#).

To Store to a UDR, once you’ve edited the drum kit to your requirements…
Press [STORE]. Change the location from the default to where you’d like to Store by using the [DEC]/[INC] buttons, the Data Dial, or an attached ASCII keyboard’s [+]/[-] keys. Press [ENTER] > [YES]

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 14, 2019 @ 06:03 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

The destination can also be selected for the edited kit with the
[USER DR] > [A]~[H] > [1]~[16] buttons. That will allow you to easily see and choose which location will be overwritten.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Anyone have an MLAN16E2 or FW16E for sale?
Next Topic:

Updating XS firmware ››