mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Loading New Sounds via USB into Performances"

Posted on: May 10, 2019 @ 01:58 PM
rgradilone1
Total Posts:  1
Joined  05-08-2019

Hi,

I have created performances in my Motif es7 and named them the songs in our set list, as we only do two shows a night the sets are the same.

My question is, if I purchase the vintage keys or the grand piano’s dvd/cd from this site when I load a sound in will it go to my performance automatically and stay loaded after I shut down or do I have to reload at every gig into each performance these sounds are used?

Thanks

Ralph

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 10, 2019 @ 02:59 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Welcome to the forum.

The answer to your question depends on whether the sounds are based on samples built into the ES or not. The DCP Vintage Keys library does not include samples - it uses internal ES samples, and would not have to be reloaded.

However, most piano libraries include samples. Those samples get loaded to the optional volatile memory (SDRAM/DIMMs) - data in such memory is lost whenever the power is turned off. For example, the samples in…
http://shop.motifator.com/index.php/voice-libraries/motif-es-voice-libraries/pianos/virtual-grand-piano-rock.html
...would have to be reloaded.

If samples would need to be reloaded, once you’ve programmed your Performances you could save an “All” file and load from that.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ USB files not seen
Next Topic:

Arpeggios / Styles ››