mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Video on you tube of how to use John melas editor"

Posted on: April 26, 2019 @ 01:45 PM
Steved
Total Posts:  1
Joined  04-12-2017

Hi after purchasing John melas editors ,can anybody recommend some videos on you tube or where ever or good info on how to use the software,without me spending hours and hours reading stuff,any help would be really appreciated ,steve

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 26, 2019 @ 08:53 PM
philwoodmusic
Total Posts:  1055
Joined  07-01-2013

Hi Steved,

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, there isn’t an easy way of learning how to edit your Motif directly or with Melas Tools without reading a lot of information, but you can always ask questions here.

The Melas tools break out much of the MOTIF editing features to your computer screen for convenience and comfort.  They don’t replace them. so it would make a lot of sense to understand how to edit your Motif, on a basic level, without the Melas tools, first.

There are a number of Motif XF videos in the Motifator Shop and as you will see, MOTIF is pretty deep.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 01, 2019 @ 12:54 AM
nbayol
Total Posts:  8
Joined  09-27-2018

Have you learn how to convert files already?
I m looking to convert an XS file to XF.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 01, 2019 @ 06:40 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
nbayol - 01 May 2019 12:54 AM

Have you learn how to convert files already?
I m looking to convert an XS file to XF.

Your member profile indicates that you have both a Motif XS and an XF. (If that’s incorrect, please edit the profile.)

An XS file can be directly loaded to an XF without the need for the Melas software.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Song Mode
Next Topic:

Anyone have an MLAN16E2 or FW16E for sale? ››