mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "MX 61 setting up performances"

Posted on: March 14, 2019 @ 06:29 PM
TrivKid4
Total Posts:  1
Joined  03-14-2019

Hi all, need help setting up Performance programs.  Let’s say I’m setting up my MX61 to play “Superstition”
I set up a split, Clav on top Bass on bottom.  I add some effects to the Clav and I change the volume on both voices.  I also go ahead and set up a Brass sound as an upper voice so I can change to that whil playing.  Then I set up a drum pattern, select a drum kit, and change the volume.  This all takes about a minute.  How can I quickly and easily store this s a Performance?  Is there a simple way?  A “store as” function maybe?  I’m hopeful someone has a solution. If not a simple fix, is there a step by step walk thru somewhere on how to do this.  The manual is not detailed enough. Thanks everyone.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 17, 2019 @ 04:54 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Depending on which version of the MX and its Owner’s Manual you have, the steps to Storing a Performance are on either page 37 or 39. It covers naming the Performance and determining in which destination location it will be stored (overwriting the Performance previously existing at that location).

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Der Komissar “SWEEP”
Next Topic:

MX performance midi program change with ON Song ››