mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "MOXF8 mechanical key noise - Any Solution?"

Posted on: November 06, 2018 @ 12:49 PM
cassdad
Total Posts:  64
Joined  04-30-2009

My issue with both of my MOXF8 keyboards is not with the release (where the metal piece returns to the “Stopper").  The keys makes noise as they are pressed, in the “attack phase” if you will.  Just lightly touching the keys makes a lot of noise.  Both keyboards have become extremely noisy the more I play them (hours per day).  I’ve replaced the keys with replacement keys (there is a black key replacement part, and 2 different white keys replacement parts), and lubricated everywhere I can find, all to no avail.  I cannot determine where in the world all the noise is coming from!  I cannot be the only person experiencing this!  And I am experiencing it on 2 identical units (one I use for the West Coast, one for the East Coast).

I love the MOXF8, it’s the perfect keyboard to satisfy my requirements… but wow, do the keys physically make a lot of noise as they are played.  I really wish someone could please tell me what the culprit is so I could quiet them down, please!  Does anyone know, please?

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Factory Set every time turning ....
Next Topic:

USB Stick not showing samples ??? ››