mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Finally starting to use my MOXF, question though"

Posted on: September 15, 2018 @ 03:37 PM
grueser2
Total Posts:  11
Joined  09-13-2010

I’m just curious about this, if I’m recording in song mode must I use performance mode with only user voices? I tried preset 9 number 111 and it doesn’t sound like the preset once I select it and change the tempo to match and enable arpeggio. Even though it will record. I’m assuming some presets have to be changed to user voice, is that right? Number 2, so if that’s the case I’m also assuming though that once I hook up a DAW then I can record preset voices to an audio track on the DAW that way I can record them as they are to the DAW. I hope this makes sense. Thanks for any input.

Mark

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 15, 2018 @ 07:57 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

There are two common reasons for a Voice to not sound the same in Song mode as it does in Voice mode…

1) All of the Voice’s Parameters might not be in use. Make sure that “Parameter with Voice” is turned on before a Voice is selected for a Part.
See http://www.motifator.com/index.php/support/view/mox6_mox8_parameter_with_voice
If a Voice has already been selected, turn “P. WithVce” on, select a different Voice, then reselect the one wanted.

2) The effects from Voice mode might not have been copied to the Song.
See http://www.motifator.com/index.php/support/view/mox6_mox8_introducing_the_effects

The above points are applicable to either Preset or User Voices.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 15, 2018 @ 08:18 PM
grueser2
Total Posts:  11
Joined  09-13-2010

Thanks 5pinDIN, I really appreciate the info and links.👍👍👍

[ Ignore ]