mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Waveform 9.1"

Posted on: April 27, 2018 @ 11:49 AM
F7pro
Total Posts:  3
Joined  04-27-2018

Hello all,

Is anyone familiar with Waveform 9? I’m using it in midi, with my MOX6, Scarlet 18i8 interface. Recording the first midi track is fine. But to move to the next track, the DAW changes the voice of that first track to the new corresponding voice on the keyboard.

Can anyone help?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 27, 2018 @ 05:20 PM
philwoodmusic
Total Posts:  1055
Joined  07-01-2013

Hi F7pro,

Welcome to the forum.

What mode is your MOX in when you find this problem?

Voice, Performance, Pattern or Song?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 04, 2018 @ 08:57 AM
F7pro
Joined  04-27-2018

Hello there,

Voice mode since I’m trying to have the voices from my keys in the tracks. Also, I’m not using any plugins… Do I have to insert plugin in every track?

I’m really new to all these.. appreciate the help.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 04, 2018 @ 11:38 AM
RHproducer
Total Posts:  60
Joined  10-19-2017
F7pro - 04 May 2018 08:57 AM

Hello there,

Voice mode since I’m trying to have the voices from my keys in the tracks. Also, I’m not using any plugins… Do I have to insert plugin in every track?

I’m really new to all these.. appreciate the help.

I don’t know Waveform 9 but I am sure that for any DAW when you want to reproduce different sounds you have to be either in Song Mode or Pattern in your MOX. That’s say, the way your keyboard can reproduce up to 16 sounds at the same time,

You select a sound for channel 1, (say a Piano); another sound for channel 2 (say a Violin) and so on. And your sequencer program has to send whatever MIDI data you recorded to the channels you configured in your keyboard.

Try it, and let us know..., we’ll probably send you a bunch of links that you’ll have to read. And you’ll stop being new (hahaha) joke. You’re getting to the right path.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 04, 2018 @ 04:10 PM
F7pro
Joined  04-27-2018

A big thanks to you’ll for your help. I got it to work. Greatly appreciated!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Iris Midi
Next Topic:

MOX8 SAVED SONGS EXPORT ››