mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "How to buy Vintage Keys - Voice Bank for Yamaha MO XF"

Posted on: March 06, 2018 @ 12:21 PM
carlossergio
Total Posts:  29
Joined  10-20-2012

Hello,

I already bought this files (Voice Bank for Yamaha MO XF: http://shop.motifator.com/index.php/voice-libraries/moxf/vintage-keys-voice-bank-for-yamaha-motif-mo-xf.html), but I used it on the Yamaha MOXF keyboard.

But now I would like to use it on the Yamaha MOTIF XF keyboard and could like convert the .X6A files to .X3A? Is this possible?

Could someone help me, please?

Thank you so much !

Carlos (Brazil)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2018 @ 01:19 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
carlossergio - 06 March 2018 12:21 PM

I already bought this files (Voice Bank for Yamaha MO XF: http://shop.motifator.com/index.php/voice-libraries/moxf/vintage-keys-voice-bank-for-yamaha-motif-mo-xf.html), but I used it on the Yamaha MOXF keyboard.

But now I would like to use it on the Yamaha MOTIF XF keyboard and could like convert the .X6A files to .X3A? Is this possible?

The John Melas software can be used to allow Voices from a MOXF “All” file to be loaded to an XF. However, if Vintage Keys is the only library you need to convert, that’s probably not a sufficient reason to get the Melas software. If you have additional MOXF files to convert, it might be worthwhile.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2018 @ 06:01 PM
carlossergio
Total Posts:  29
Joined  10-20-2012

I got it, my friend.
I have some files, but maybe would be easier will convert with someone who has this software and please help me about this necessary convertion to me.
Do you know anyone who uses this software, please?

[ Ignore ]