mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Need Help with my Motif XS6 - newly AQUIRED"

Posted on: February 20, 2018 @ 04:00 PM
mbosco
Total Posts:  3
Joined  02-20-2018

I just bought a used Motif XS6.  I did a factory reset to be sure I was beginning with the base system.

However - I am having some real trouble trying to Layer voices.

I followed the manual - but it does not seem to be working.
I would love to create some performances by layer and splitting voices.  Then I want to store them conveniently so that I can hit a button and easily call them up as I perform.

I realize these may be simple issues to experienced users of this machine - but if anyone can give the proper steps to do this, I would really appreciate it.  Thanks!!!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 20, 2018 @ 10:40 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
mbosco - 20 February 2018 04:00 PM

I just bought a used Motif XS6.  I did a factory reset to be sure I was beginning with the base system.

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations.

mbosco -

However - I am having some real trouble trying to Layer voices.

I followed the manual - but it does not seem to be working.
I would love to create some performances by layer and splitting voices.  Then I want to store them conveniently so that I can hit a button and easily call them up as I perform.

I realize these may be simple issues to experienced users of this machine - but if anyone can give the proper steps to do this, I would really appreciate it.  Thanks!!!

True, it’s not difficult to do, once you know the procedure. We can help with that. However, it would take quite a bit of writing to explain all the steps that creating a Performance can require. Rather than doing that, please let us know what didn’t seem to go right when you followed the manual. That way, we’ll know what area(s) to concentrate on.

By the way, this is the XF forum. Since the issue you need help with should be basically the same on both the XS and XF, we can address it here. In the future please post questions related to the XS in its own forum here on Motifator:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/index.php/viewforum/108/
That way responses will be specific to the XS.

[ Ignore ]