mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Rack ES + Studio Manager using MIDI NOT USB ! Help !"

Posted on: January 17, 2018 @ 09:40 PM
xilalive
Total Posts:  1
Joined  01-17-2018

Hi guys !

Im using my Motif Rack ES linked to the studio manager (multipart editor), via midi DIN cables plugged in my midi interface. The rack is set up to midi and not usb. It works with the studio manager, you can try it, I can change sounds with the standalone. Cause yes I use the standalone. I also want to write midi notes in fl studio. But when I go in the midi options - midi out and I try to enable the midi out of my audio/midi interface, it says that the connection is already taken, and yes its already taken by the studio manager. Anyway, I just want to know if there is a way to use the studio manager and also the midi out of a sequencer, I know its possible through the usb but I can’t use the usb because I got hum & buzz, I have also tried a DI Box with a ground Lift but the digital buzz is replacing by a heavy low freq hum, so for me its only the midi and I dont want to drop out the studio manager, so please I need HELP thanks and excuse my Shakespeare’s language ;)

See ya !
Alix

[ Ignore ]