mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Off topic"

Posted on: December 31, 2017 @ 09:13 PM
richie1027
Total Posts:  686
Joined  10-14-2008

Hopefully I won’t incur too much wrath, but as a little nag time member of Motifator and having owned XF, XS, ES and MX, I wanted to extend a sincere thanks to those members who’ve provided answers and directions throughout the years.  I’ve not been able to participate much lately (health) but have find memories of this forum and discussions with musicians way out of my league.  And for that I’m grateful.

I’ve kept an XF7 and XF6, deciding those two met my needs more than the MX61and older ES.  Hoping all of you create new memories in 2018,and enjoy good health and love.

Rich

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 31, 2017 @ 11:09 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011

Hey richie1027, it has been a pleasure to be a co-Motifator with you over the years.

One little off-topic New Years Eve post can’t be that bad!

Here is wishing best of health to you, and Happy New Year to you and all of the other members!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 01, 2018 @ 12:37 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
richie1027 - 31 December 2017 09:13 PM

Hopefully I won’t incur too much wrath, [...]

I doubt anyone here would find your post problematic in any way.

richie1027 -

I’ve kept an XF7 and XF6, deciding those two met my needs more than the MX61and older ES.  Hoping all of you create new memories in 2018,and enjoy good health and love.

Rich

I hope that your health improves, that you’ll continue to enjoy your XFs, and that you and other Motifator members will have an upcoming year meeting all your wishes.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ "Blue Monday" Samples
Next Topic:

Mixing several tracks into one track ››