mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "More accordeons for Mox?. Microphone timbre adjusting?"

Posted on: December 25, 2017 @ 08:07 AM
Syncmaster
Total Posts:  3
Joined  12-25-2017

Hi to all and merry christmas.

1st: Is there any soundpacks that containing more accordeons. Onboard MOX there is only one with 2 variatons. Any options to get same tones which are in MOXF or something more at all?

2nd: Is there option to adjust low and high frequencies if I want to use microphone via MOX?

All the best.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 25, 2017 @ 09:46 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Welcome to the forum, Syncmaster.

Syncmaster - 25 December 2017 08:07 AM

1st: Is there any soundpacks that containing more accordeons. Onboard MOX there is only one with 2 variatons. Any options to get same tones which are in MOXF or something more at all?

The MOXF has more samples in ROM than the MOX, and also optionally can have a flash module to load additional samples, which the MOX doesn’t.

Therefore, any new accordion sounds for the MOX would have to be based on its built-in samples. I’m not aware of any such sound libraries for the MOX. If other members know of any, please post.

Syncmaster -

2nd: Is there option to adjust low and high frequencies if I want to use microphone via MOX?

The A/D INPUT, where a mic would be connected, can use Insert Effects. Many of those effects have low and high EQ (equalization) settings available. If only EQ is required, the amount of the effect other than EQ can usually be turned down.

[ Ignore ]