mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver V1.9.10-2 for Mac"

Posted on: November 15, 2017 @ 06:11 PM
eigrene
Total Posts:  3
Joined  11-15-2017

Hi,
Buonasera a tutti.
I’m new here.
there are new usb drivers on the Yamaha site but you can not download them ... why ever? Someone has succeeded, I tried to download them from Steinberg but with the same result.I’ve been installatosierra and I’m having many problems with the recognition of midi ports, they are not detected by Logic and I have to turn off and reboot my Moxf8, I think it’s due to steinberg drivers.I just signed up but I read you for a long time, I want to thank everyone for the help.
Thank you

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 17, 2017 @ 09:55 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
eigrene - 15 November 2017 06:11 PM

[...] there are new usb drivers on the Yamaha site but you can not download them ...

When Yamaha updated many of their sites a while ago, there were several problems with missing files and broken links. I checked numerous download pages, and the Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver V1.9.10-2 for Mac link seems to be broken at all of them, probably due to copying/pasting the same wrong code to every one.

You might try contacting Yamaha Support for your country. See the last page of the Owner’s Manual for contact information.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 17, 2017 @ 11:52 AM
eigrene
Joined  11-15-2017

Well, thank you so much for having responded to me

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 17, 2017 @ 07:41 PM
5pinDIN
Joined  09-16-2010
eigrene - 17 November 2017 11:52 AM

Well, thank you so much for having responded to me

You’re welcome.

I don’t know if the slightly earlier version is of use to you, but this is it…
Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver V1.9.10 for Mac OS X 10.12.x-10.9:
http://download.yamaha.com/file/68137

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 18, 2017 @ 08:17 AM
eigrene
Joined  11-15-2017

I have this installed version, I wrote to yamaha italy and I’m awaiting response.
Thank you

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 23, 2017 @ 10:32 PM
5pinDIN
Joined  09-16-2010

Here are links for the updated driver. (Note that this is the same driver as the Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver V1.9.10 for Mac, only the installer was changed.)

http://www.yamahaproaudio.com/northamerica/en_us/downloads/firmware_software/yamaha_steinberg_usb_driver/yamaha_steinberg_usb_driver_mac_latest.jsp

https://usa.yamaha.com/support/updates/yamaha_steinberg_usb_driver_v1_9_10_2_for_mac.html

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Portamento Legato not found
Next Topic:

MOXF and Loading/Saving Samples ››