mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Pattern Chain with different pattern numbers"

Posted on: May 25, 2017 @ 10:14 AM
keramox
Total Posts:  55
Joined  11-17-2012

I’m using frequently live my MOX6 and MOXF6 (with or without sequencer and arpeggios )but i have one question in pattern mode…
Sometimes i play a SMF in song and pattern mode which i made with cubase ,exported to smf and imported to song or pattern.
In Song mode i chain some songs to form a medley for example (changing sounds and fx from song to song).It works great!
I would like to make the same thing in pattern mode but not with sections A,B,C etc.(as described in pattern chain mode) because i use many different sounds,tempi and fx from song to song.
So is there a solution to chain different patterns together like in song mode? Pattern 01 then pattern 02 etc!
I see that i can seemlessly switch from pattern to another pattern manually without serious hiccups.
Finally this could be a very useful addition to motif’s excellent sequencer section !Thanks!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 25, 2017 @ 10:49 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
keramox - 25 May 2017 10:14 AM

[...] So is there a solution to chain different patterns together like in song mode? Pattern 01 then pattern 02 etc! [...]

Complete Patterns can’t be chained. What can be done is chaining the Sections of a Pattern, and then converting that to a Song. The resulting Songs can then be chained.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 25, 2017 @ 03:57 PM
blafot
Total Posts:  105
Joined  05-04-2015

You can put a SMF into each pattern a,b,c as Long as your memory is not full and then make a chain of it.
/M

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 25, 2017 @ 05:54 PM
keramox
Total Posts:  55
Joined  11-17-2012

Thanks very much for your help 5pinDIN and blafot !!

[ Ignore ]